Making Meetings Mean So Much More. With such a variety of creative outlets, it's no wonder meeting planners continue to pick Sarasota as one of the most popular meeting destinations in the world. From executive incentives and meetings to trade shows and citywide events, Sarasota has something for everyone, thanks to an incredible range of properties, venues and attractions. Click here to view even more reasons why you should have your meeting in Sarasota. To get started with your meeting planning today, please contact Kelly Defebo, Sales Manager, at (941)955-0991 ext. 106 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concerned about tropical weather? Click here to read about hurricane insurance for meetings.
- Enjoy a warm reception, thanks to an average air temperature of 72.6 degrees F.
- Everybody's doing it! Sarasota County welcomes 4 million visitors annually.
- Within a 20-mile radius of Sarasota, there are more Zagat-rated restaurants than anywhere else in Florida.
- Sarasota County boasts 35 miles of powder-soft beachfront, with 13 public beaches.
- Some of the best business is done on the golf course. Luckily, Sarasota County offers more than 1,000 public, semi-private and private golf holes. Click here to view our golf listings!
- Over 40 lodging properties, from unique venues to campgrounds to luxury resort hotels, offer flexible, plentiful meeting space.
- Don’t just take our word for it. Sarasota has been ranked by Money Magazine as the best small city in the United States. Also, the Sarasota CVB was selected as one of the best meeting spots in the South in 2009 by Convention South Magazine.
- Does your group love the water? You’re in luck. Sarasota County’s total area is 42.58% water!
- Looking for the perfect place for outdoor team-building exercises? Sarasota County is a leader in the growing ecotourism industry.
- When the meetings are over and it’s time to unwind, Sarasota’s Myakka River offers 58 miles of fishing, kayaking and canoeing.